Location: Morgantown, WV
Type: Contract to Perm
Job ID: 1021162
United Talent is seeking full-time Campus Custodians and Groundskeepers for local University campus areas in Morgantown, WV!!
This position is temp to hire for the right candidates!
APPLY TODAY TO BEGIN REGISTRATION!!!!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in designated campus buildings and areas to maintain facility cleanliness
- General floorcare such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and cleaning up spills, gum, stickers, and other debris from floors and surface areas
- Clean and disinfect restrooms, walls, furniture, etc.
- Moving furniture as needed
- Replenish supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Pay & Shift:
- $13.50/hr *With room for advancement*
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Tuesday-Saturday 10pm-6am
- *Other shifts available around Fall semester*
- Must be motivated to work a full0-time set schedule
- Must have impeccable attendance with minimal attendance issues
- Ability to follow oral & written instructions
- Must be willing to operate or willing to learn how to operate all supporting equipment, basic groundskeeping equipment, and commercial custodial equipment
- Must be able to comfortably and safely lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Stand, walk, stoop for long periods
- Must maintain good personal hygiene, impeccable attendance, and punctuality
Perks & Benefits:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses! For every new Associate you refer that works 40 hours you will receive $40, and once they work 140 hours you will receive an additional $140. There is no cap on how much referral money you can earn!
- Medical after 60 days
- Vacation and sick time after 13 weeks
- Dental and vision after 13 weeks
- Room for advancement
- Access to facility gym equipment
- Access to PRT or bus passes
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview, call Sierra at 304-225-1199 or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com) EEOC