United Talent Staffing is currently seeking Dishwashers for the Parkersburg, W.V. area!
- Washes all wares including pots, plans, flatware, and glasses, by hand or using dishwashers.
- Correctly places and stores clean equipment, dishes, and utensils in assigned storage areas.
- Stocks serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and other assigned areas with necessary dishes and utensils.
- Cleans trash receptacles with water or steam.
- Moves dishwashing supplies and equipment from storage to work area by hand or using hand trucks.
- May assist in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking and/or serving, as directed.
- Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay & Shift: Day & Evening shifts available. Salary starts at $12.00/hr.
- Be able to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to lift, carry, and place up to 25 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
- Must frequently wash & immerse hands in water.
- Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
- Have the ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health, safety, and excellence.
Perks & Benefits:
- Referral Bonus ($40 for 40 hours completed, $100 for 100 hours completed)
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
How to Apply: For consideration, please submit a current resume, call 304-893-5010, or apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com).