Category: Assembly & Manufacturing
Location: Williamstown, WV
Job ID: 597898
United Talent is immediately hiring an Electrical Engineer in Williamstown, WV with prior manufacturing facility engineering experience.
- Answers customers' technical or scientific questions regarding product or service and operation or maintenance
- Converses with customers to obtain information, identify problem, and provides technical assistance
- Coordinates customers' service needs with other departments as required to ensure customer service
- Recommends changes needed in products and updates documentation as necessary
- Authorizes, issues and tracks returns for warranties when applicable
- Oversees repair and return of equipment and quotes repair estimates, when applicable
- Processes orders for repair charges, warranty credits and return credits
- May oversee repair technicians including subcontractors
- Provides cost estimates and proposals for equipment evaluations, equipment start-up, and installations
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Designs, and may direct engineering personnel in, fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products
70-85k yearly base salary based on experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Family Medical, Vision, Dental
- Opportunity to earn bonuses and raises based on your performance
Apply now and we’ll contact you right away to schedule an interview!