Category: Skilled Trades
Location: Carnegie, PA
Job ID: 532176
United Talent is immediately hiring a Service Technician in Carnegie, PA. The company designs and manufactures a complete line of thermal fluid heat transfer systems and electric process heaters and the service tech would be responsible for repairs and maintenance of all equipment.
• Perform visual inspections of returned rental equipment, and document.
• Perform run tests (Systems only) to determine operational integrity, and document.
• Complete equipment repairs as required.
• Clean and prepare equipment for the next lease.
• Maintain the integrity and professional appearance of the re-useable shipping crates.
• Maintain organization of the equipment storage and work area.
• Perform field Commissioning and Training Services as required for rental equipment.
• Assemble and circuit test electrical Control Centers.
• Skid wire assembled Systems.
• Complete QC via System hot functional testing.
Starting at 20$ an hour and increasing from there based on experience
• Must have the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
• Ability to travel long distances and stay overnight away from home.
• Must continue to possess a valid driver’s license (valid Passport and/or REAL ID required for
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
• Must have industrial control wiring skills and experience
• Must be able to pass alcohol and drug testing, and/or detailed background checks as requested or required by some customers
Perks & Benefits:
Message us to learn more!