United Talent is immediately hiring a Machine Operator in Flowery Branch, GA!
- Performs typical press operations to support production department.
- Review job ticket and work with Press Helper to ensure job is set up properly on the press per required specifications and job notes (ink, dies, stock, plates).
- Run the job setup on the press and log data related to the job setup in the system.
- Run the job per specifications and log when completed, noting material used, etc.
- While running the press, review printed rolls for quality and consistency related to all aspects of the labels including color registration and die cut.
- Following completion of the job, move finished roll to finishing department and breakdown and clean machine in preparation for the next job.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor and/or Production Manager regarding any issues with the labels and dies.
- Ensure proper data collection for each job, including job notes on material and time variance.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the press along with the Press Helper and Supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and machines in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed company policies and safety regulations.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities and participate in training when offered or needed.
- Additional duties as required.
Pay & Shift:
Pay: $18-20 an hour
Shift: 1st shift: 6a-2p Mon-Fri
2nd shift: 2p-10p Mon-Fri
3rd shift: 10p-6a Mon-Fri
- MUST have machine operating experience
- MUST have previous warehouse associate experience
- MUST have printing related production experience
- MUST be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least three years press or printing related production experience.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of press operation and basic troubleshooting
Perks & Benefits:
- Earn up to $140 referral bonus for referring qualified candidates that lead to positive employment with United Talent
- Possible retention bonuses
- Possible annual bonuses
- Medical (after 90 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call 470-645-1660 or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com)