Location: Charleston, WV
Job ID: 800822
United Talent is immediately hiring for a Grounds Maintenance Worker located in Charleston, WV.
- Strives to be efficient and effective at balancing and meeting the common needs and reasonable expectations of core constitutes.
- Contributes towards the department’s mission by continuously striving to meet expectations, strategic goals and objectives.
- Performs various maintenance functions on public grounds, greenspaces and/or historic parks including, but not limited to cutting grass, making minor repairs, picking up trash, cleaning, planting flowers and trees, trimming trees/bushes, pulling vines and weeds, and blowing leaves.
- Operates various equipment including, mower, weed eater, trimmer, and tiller<span fr-original-style="font-family:Arial;" style="font-family: Arial; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: inherit;">; performs maintenance on mowers and other equipment.
Pay & Shift: Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm available, pay ranges from $10.00
- Grounds maintenance or related experience
- Responds positively to change
- Listens, speaks and/or writes in a clear, respectful manner
- Takes proactive action to complete work or resolve
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Referral Bonus (When someone you refer works 40 hours you get $40, When they work 100 hours you get $100)
- Medical (after 60 days on active assignment)
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay-card
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call 304-556-1190, text 304-202-4823 or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com)