United Talent is immediately hiring an experienced Golf Course Maintenance Technician for a newly acquired golf course in Mineral Wells, WV!
• Day-to-day oversight of the maintenance and agronomic practices of the golf course and adjacent grounds. This includes mowing, raking sand traps, trimming, leaf blowing, etc.
• Ball retrieval at driving range.
• Policing trash from golf course and removing trash from receptacles.
• Applying irrigation to golf course as directed.
• Monitors inventory of all maintenance equipment and ensures preventative maintenance schedule is adhered to.
• Applies fertilizers and pesticides to course as directed.
• Reports daily activities directly to ownership.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Pay & Shift:
40 hours per week, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday. Salary starting at $18 and above. Based on experience.
• Must be able to work without supervision.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience working at a golf course.
• Must be reliable, trustworthy, and dependable.
• Must be able to work 5 days and 40 hours a week, adjusting schedule as required by weather.
• Must be able to wear personal protection equipment, such as earplugs, safety glasses and safety shoes (steel toe) as needed and be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Perks & Benefits:
· Referral Bonus ($40 for 40 hours worked by referral, $100 for 100 hours worked by referral)
· Retention bonuses after 30 days, 60 days, 90 days
· Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
· Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
· Hard work and dedication provides opportunity to quickly advance into a managerial role.
· Discounts on equipment rental and golf time
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call (304)-893-5010 or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com)