Category: Assembly & Manufacturing
Location: Morgantown, WV
Job ID: 675833
United Talent is immediately hiring Hose Assemblers for a Manufacturing Company in Morgantown, WV!
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Hose Assembler, Level 1 is responsible for assisting hose assembly personnel in all areas of hose production including but not limited to cutting, skiving hose, installing various hose covers, packaging of hose, assembly of various components, pulling of parts and other warehouse duties as required.
- Assist Level 2 and 3 Hose Assemblers in the production of hose assemblies by preparing and gathering parts to be used in hose assemblies which includes pulling and putting away parts from inventory.
- Preparing hoses to be crimped which includes cutting the hose to a specified length using both automatic cutting equipment and powered saws, skiving hose, preparing hose ends with stampings or markings as specified.
- Clean and testing of hose assemblies prior to packaging.
- Packaging of hose assemblies and various components which includes rolling and spooling of large diameters hose onto skids or reels.
- Installing various accessories to hose assemblies which includes adding additional hose covers and adapters.
- Assemble various components into assemblies using hand and powered tools.
- Effectively communicate with peers and supervisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned (includes but not limited to occasional errands, all delivery & parts pick-up, and inventory/warehouse support.
Pay & Shift:
- Pay starts at $15.00 per hour. This is an overnight shift (11:00pm-8:00am), with plenty of opportunities for Overtime.
- High School Diploma
- Experience using hand and powered tools.
- Must have sound mechanical skills and be extremely detail oriented. Fork lift Experience a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Referral Bonus, possible retention bonuses, possible annual bonuses
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
- Shift differentials/production bonuses (based on assignment)
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call (304) 225-1199 or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com)