United Talent Staffing is hiring for a cook who can play a direct role in the comfort and care of patients each day through serving them healthy and nutritious meals.
- High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Experience in food service preparation, certification preferred but will consider experience
- COVID –19 Vaccination required or approved exemption status
- Prepare nutritional meals by following the dietitian-approved menus provided. Preparation of extra snacks for use in the evenings.
- Document weight all food cooked, number of servings, number of clients, number of staff and guests, whether it is USDA or not, on Production List and Meal Count Sheet.
- Maintain the temperatures of all cooling units daily and must follow health inspection codes.
- Once a month an inventory must be done all food and supplies. Maintain record of all food damaged, spoiled or destroyed
- The food houses must be cleaned at least once a month, checking for damaged or spoiled food.
- Responsible for all necessary cleaning of the kitchen daily including washing dishes, wiping down cabinets, cleaning the dining room, sweeping etc.
Pay & Shift:
- Must be available to work varied shifts with an alternating schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses: For every new Associate you refer that works 40 hours you will receive $40, and once they work 100 hours you will receive an additional $100. There is no cap on how much referral money you can earn!
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or pay card
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call (614-845-0883) or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com)