United Talent Staffing is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist for a physician’s office in South Charleston, WV!
· Schedule, cancel, and reschedule appointments as needed.
· Make appointment reminder calls.
· Prepare and send out new patient information packets.
· Operate all aspects of office equipment including, but not limited to copier, fax, computer, printer, and calculator.
· Assist with medical records, returning patient testing results, referrals as needed, and obtaining reports from specialists and hospitals.
· Participate in staff meetings, morning huddles, and ongoing development activities.
· Maintain practice dress standards.
Pay & Shift: The salary for this position will be $12.00 to $15.00 an hour to start, based on experience.
· Must have a strong knowledge/background of medical office
· Excellent customer service skills
· Keen attention to detail is required
Perks & Benefits:
· Referral Bonuses
· Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
· Weekly pay via direct deposit or paycard
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call 304-556-1190 or apply directly at utalent.com