- Receiving, Picking & Packing and shipping of product.
- Assembly, disassembly and testing of product
- Updating job details in tracking system
- Maintain warehouse safety and cleanliness
with pay starting at $12 an hour
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have experience with inspection of product, data entry and cycle counting
- Must be able to operate pallet jack and staple gun
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work scheduled shift each day
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses: For every new associate you refer that works 40 hours you will receive $40, and once they work 100 hours you will receive an additional $100. There is no cap on how much referral money you can earn!
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or paycard
- Potential pay raise once hired on
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.