United Talent is currently seeking a Service Writer for an RV Dealership in Ashland, KY!
Essential job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate customer drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Attentive listener.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Customer service oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Create work orders based on information gathered from customer.
- Ensure work orders are complete and contain all required information.
- Review and close works orders for completed jobs in a timely manner.
- Inform Service Manager of repair issues as they occur.
- Manage incoming service calls from customers.
- Ensure billings are collected at time of pick-up.
Essential job skills:
- Detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Work in a face paced environment
- Work Under Pressure
Dependable, hard working candidates encouraged to apply! Call 304-521-6140 for immediate consideration. EEOC