Category: Executive & Professional
Location: Morgantown, WV
Job ID: 1049360
United Talent Staffing is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the Hope Gas Team in Morgantown, WV.
The Talent Acquistion Manager will build and lead the Talent Acquisition function of its growing business. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the development and advancement of a fast-growing natural gas utility. This position is an integral member of the HR team that provides outstanding support to the organization, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Works closely with HR, management, business partners and the community to execute the stability and growth of Talent Acquisition.
- Builds and manages vendor relationships for contingent staffing.
- Supports, develops, and manages efficient Talent Acquisition policies and procedures for current and future workforce needs.
- Works in close partnership with Strategic Recruiting Partner to network and attract new talent and proactively maintain relationships with colleges, universities, and the local community.
- Works closely with hiring managers and Strategic Recruiting Partner on developing and posting current job openings.
- Supports HR Coordinator during new hire onboarding to maintain a smooth and well communicated onboarding process for new employees.
- Supports Strategic Recruiting Partner on active job openings and provides clear communication through the hiring process (start to finish).
- Is the main point of contact for all Talent Acquisition needs and acts as a resource and subject matter expert for current and new employee inquiries and consultations.
- Builds and maintains applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required.
- Success Factors ATS experience a plus
- Knowledge of recruitment, selection concepts, principles, and practices.
- Experience with market analysis and excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of critical workforce issues and workforce planning needs.
- Ability to develop and execute plans.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Ability to work well with others and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Works independently, proactively, and uses great judgement and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain key relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the value of the employee.
Reports to: VP of Human Resources
Benefits: Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401K, LTD, Life, Vacation, Holidays, and a whole lot more!
About Hope Gas: Hope Gas is a natural gas distribution company proudly providing service to more than 111,000 residential, industrial, and commercial customers in the beautiful Mountain State of West Virginia. Hope Gas is headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia and is a part of Hearthstone’s family of great businesses.