United Talent Staffing is currently seeking an Administrative Associate for the Ravenswood, W.V. area!
We are looking for an Administrative Associate to carry out administrative duties and office procedures.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Providing excellent customer service & building rapport with customers to be able to meet their needs in the best way possible.
- Taking detailed notes & phone messages
- Working with various MS Office programs, specifically Word & Excel
- Answering Phones
- General office/clerical duties
- Other duties as assigned
Shift & Pay: This position is Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. & Fridays 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Salary is $11.00-$14.00/hr.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is a MUST
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word & Excel, in particular) a MUST
- Proficiency preferred in Quickbooks/Quickbooks Online
- Proficiency with sending & receiving email
- Experience with operating office machines/computers
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Must have extreme attention to detail and work accuracy.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to adhere to specific rules & regulations
- Must complete drug screening & background check.
Perks & Benefits:
- Referral Bonus, possible retention bonuses, possible annual bonuses
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
- Shift differentials/production bonuses (based on assignment)
How to Apply: For consideration, please submit a current resume, call (304)-893-5010,or you can apply directly at Current Jobs – United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com).