Interested in a career as a member of the United Talent team?
As the company grows, opportunities exist in recruiting, sales, branch management, operations, HR and administrative support. We post our open positions on the United Talent LinkedIn page and also on Facebook. Send inquiries and resumes to HR@utalent.com.
United Talent staff members may participate in a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Disability, FSA, HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Education and professional growth assistance
- Financial Wellness Program
United Talent is committed to diversity.
We strive to create and maintain a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate, contribute to the success of the business, feel valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at United Talent.