Work for United Talent and you may be placed in a temporary job – for a day, a week or months at a time.
Or, you be placed through our temp-to-hire program. That means you are hired as part of the United Talent team and assigned to an employer on a temporary basis while you and the employer decide if it’s a great fit for you both. If it is – perfect! The employer can offer to hire you as part of their team. If not, no problem! You can keep trying till you find a place that feels like home.
Finally, we have direct hire positions, meaning the job is permanent right away.
Because our specialty is light industrial staffing, our typical jobs include:
- Warehouse: pick and pack, inventory scanning, and forklift operation
- Logistics: palletizing, truck loading/unloading
- Assembly and manufacturing
- Clerical and administrative office work
- Construction: all trades, landscape and general labor
- Hospitality housekeeping, kitchen and banquet, guest services