Location: Hiram, GA
Type: Contract to Perm
Job ID: 780532
United Talent Staffing is currently hiring 1st Shift Material Handler in the Hiram, GA area!
- Perform manual labor
- Keep track of inventory
- Set-up and operate production tooling and equipment
- Contribute to overall team performance by taking initiative and/or direction from supervisor and/or fellow production associates
- Switch job assignments as dictated by job rotation, cross-training, and production schedules
- Moving materials/products throughout the warehouse
- Pack a variety of moderate to heavy parts or products in standard boxes, crates, or other containers
Pay and Shift: 1st Shift, Monday – Friday 7:00am-5:00pm (hours can vary depending on production) Pay 14-15/HR Based on experience
- Minimum of 3 months warehouse experience
- Ability to stand, lift, and move the entire shift.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds, as needed.
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to read tape measure
- Willingness to help around the warehouse as needed.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Perks and Benefits:
- Referral Bonus, possible retention bonuses, possible annual bonuses
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
How to Apply: We accept walk-ins Monday – Friday at 5604 Wendy Bagwell Parkway, Suite 822, Hiram GA 30141. You can also contact us directly at 470-645-1650 or visit Current Jobs at utalent.com!