Category: Admin & Clerical
Location: Hilliard, OH
Type: Contract to Perm
Job ID: 854962
United Talent is seeking a Staffing Specialist to join our team!
This position requires a self-starting, highly motivated person who possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, educate and influence others by maintaining trust and building rapport with both customers and associates.
What does a Staffing Specialist Do:
- Recruiting and Onboarding – Manage job postings, schedule appointments, conducting interviews, completion of new hire paperwork, develop a pool of qualified candidates. Occasionally attend recruiting and networking events.
- Placement and Customer Service – Work closely with customers to determine staffing needs, match associates to the positions requested by customer, ensure each associate is working in a comfortable and safe environment, communicate with the candidate all pertinent information regarding the assignment, fill open positions.
- Administrative Duties & Recordkeeping – Database management, verifying weekly payroll hours, assist with admin duties, promptly answer emails and telephone calls, backup absent team members.
- Human Resources – Greet candidates with enthusiasm and professionalism, provide coaching to associates, provide detailed documentation in system regarding communication with associates.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School diploma required, college or additional training preferred.
- Human Resources, Recruiting and Sales experience preferred.
- Must possess good grammar and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, impeccable attention to detail and able to follow standard processes.
- Ability to travel and at times be able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Perks & Benefits:
- 4 weeks of PTO accrued annually starting your 1st day
- Weekly Pay with Quarterly KPI Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP program
- Top Notch Work Life Balance
For Immediate consideration email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply our website at www.utalent.com