United Talent Staffing is currently seeking Associates for Production Team Members!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform loading and unloading operations within compliance of receiving and shipping specifications
- Perform various inventory related processes; inventory, cycle counts
- Operate various types of material handling equipment
- Maintains various logs and/or reports for Warehouse Supervisor
- Ability to work with company software and computer systems
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience and/or training
- Combination of education and experience
United Talent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution is not limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in this job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.