United Talent is currently seeking an RV Demonstration Coordinator/Orientation Specialist for an RV Dealership in the Ashland, KY area!
The associate will be responsible for the following:
- Guide customers through all the interior and exterior features of their new RV.
- Answer any questions that customers may have.
- Become an RV expert and learn how to effectively teach customers how to fully utilize their RV.
- Assist in completion of prepping and detailing the RV prior to customer arrival to ensure it meets quality standards as needed.
- Use a guided delivery sales presentation to showcase RV accessories they will need and want to have a successful RV experience
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Pay will be $12 an hour, shift is days.
Essential Job Skills:
- Previous Customer Service and Sales experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate well, both verbal and written.
- High level of energy and excellent work ethic.
- Friendly outgoing personality, and enjoys interacting with people.
- Referral bonuses!
- Medical insurance after 60 days on full-time assignment!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
If interested, please submit your resume to Shane at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-521-6140. EEOC.