United Talent staffing is immediately hiring a Customer service Representative in the Mt. Morris, PA area!
- Interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints
- Provide a high level of customer support for the collection of solid waste.
Pay and Shift:
Hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch) Pay will be $12.00 – $15.00 (based on experience)
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information for the collection of solid waste by Mountain State Waste
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff
- Assist with customer billings and outgoing mail
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Perks and Benefits:
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or paycard
- Temp to hire position
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call 304-225-1199 or apply directly at utalent.com