United Talent Staffing is currently hiring 1st Shift Assembly Associates in the Hiram, GA area!
- Perform manual labor
- Keep track of inventory
- Set-up and operate production tooling and equipment
- Contribute to overall team performance by taking initiative and/or direction from supervisor and/or fellow production associates
- Switch job assignments as dictated by job rotation, cross-training, and production schedules
- Assemble a variety of products and sub-assemblies using drawings or blueprints
- Pack a variety of moderate to heavy parts or products in standard boxes, crates, or other containers
Pay and Shift: 1st Shift, Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (overtime possible) Pay of $11.00 an hour
- Minimum of 3 months warehouse experience
- Ability to stand, lift, and move the entire shift.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds, as needed.
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to read blueprints
- Willingness to help around the warehouse as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Perks and Benefits:
- Referral Bonus, possible retention bonuses, possible annual bonuses
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
- Shift differentials/production bonuses (based on assignment)
How to Apply: We accept walk-ins Monday – Friday at 5604 Wendy Bagwell Parkway, Suite 822, Hiram GA 30141. You can also contact us directly at 470-645-1650 or visit Current Jobs at utalent.com!
If you are detail-oriented with excellent multitasking and time management skills, then we want to hear from you immediately!
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.