United Talent Staffing is immediately seeking 2nd Shift Production Operator Associates in the Villa Rica, GA area!
- Moving material/products throughout the warehouse
- Mixing and bagging cement
- Cleaning and organizing
- Cycle Counts and Inventory
Pay and Shift: 2nd Shift, Monday- Thursday (11:30 AM to 10:00 PM) with OT as daily needs dictate
— After training period is over, the shift will be Monday-Thursday (2:30pm – 1:00am) with OT Daily as needed
Pay: $15.00 an hour
- 3 months warehouse experience
- Ability to stand, lift, and move the entire shift
- Read a tape measure
- Work in dusty environment
- Be a team player and help around the warehouse as needed
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds, as needed
- Sit-down forklift is a plus
- Must be willing to learn and work independently
Perks and Benefits:
- Referral Bonuses: For every new Associate you refer that works 40 hours you will receive $40, and once they work 100 hours you will receive $100
- Possible retention bonuses, possible annual bonuses
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit or paycard
- Shift differentials/production bonuses (based on assignment)
- Potential pay raise once hired on
How to Apply: We accept walk-ins Monday – Friday at 5604 Wendy Bagwell Parkway, Suite 822, Hiram GA 30141. You can also contact us directly at 470-645-1650 or visit Current Jobs at utalent.com!
If you are detail-oriented with excellent multitasking and time management skills, then we want to hear from you immediately!
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.